Updates will be forthcoming in series of Press Releases
LIMA, PERU – (Uptick Newswire – October 27th 2016) – World Oil Group, Inc.’s (OTC: WOGI) general updates in the following areas: Pennsylvania, & Peru Operations.
1) EPA Petroleum will be selling a load of oil to Ergon Refinery by the end of year. The Company waited to maximize the profit potential from increased oil prices.
2) Benchmark Standard’s CEO visited the oil field site in Oil City, Pennsylvania last weekend and was pleased with all of the progress and how the site was maintained. EPA Petroleum & Benchmark Standard have discussed it will continue its business relationship.
3) Due to the increasing Oil Prices, EPA Petroleum has re-organized its Oil & Gas Well Packages to allow qualified parties to take advantage of a Direct Participation Program and Tax Advantages that are more beneficial than Gold and other metals.
4) EPA Petroleum currently has 4- 10 Oil Well Programs available and the option of building out the 2000 acres of Oil & Gas wells in the region known as the “Saudi Aribia” of Natural Gas in Pennsylvania, USA.
1) WOGI is engaged in final round table discussion(s) with an oil company that has an oil concession and wants to use their seismic technologies combined WOGI’s Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) technology in a JV relationship.
2) The company is extremely impressed over WOGI’s product results that were demonstrated in the jungles of Peru and at Peru’s National University of Engineering School of Petroleum/Petrochemicals. The company is also pleased to have WOGI’s ability to provide QAQC management team(s) in the field that reduces Fraud, Waste and Abuse.
3) WOGI’s product PRS-Paraffin Remediation Solution can be used to life Heavy Oil in wells that were left behind.
World Oil Group, Inc., will continue providing shareholder updates over the next few weeks so that shareholders can follow the development of each business segment as its unfolds.
World Oil Group, Inc. will continue to press forward to build a strong company despite the obstacles its faced in the market.
About World Oil Group, Inc.:
World Oil Group, Inc is an international company with oil exploration operations in Oil City, Pennsylvania and its Management, Petroleum, Commodities & Mining Operations based in Lima, Peru.
SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
The foregoing press announcement contains forward-looking statements that can be identified by such terminology such as “believes,” “expects,” “potential,” “plans,” “suggests,” “may,” “should,” “could,” “intends,” or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. In particular, management’s expectations could be affected by, among other things, uncertainties relating to our success in completing acquisitions, financing our operations, entering into strategic partnerships, engaging management and other matters disclosed by us in our public filings from time to time. Forward-looking statements speak only as to the date they are made. The Company does not undertake to update forward-looking statements to reflect circumstances or events that occur after the date the forward-looking statements are made.
For more information, contact:
#WOGI, #OIL&GAS, #INVESTORS, #AGRICULTURE, #PERU, #PENNSYLVANIA, #USA, #INVESTINPERU, #INVESTINUSA
Source: Uptick Newswire