Top Reasons to Buy GIGL Now
Phoenix, AZ – (Uptick Newswire – December 29, 2016) – Giggles N’ Hugs (OTC: GIGL), a multiple award winning unique restaurant franchise, that has received over 300 franchising offers so far in the US and globally. With revenues of almost $1 million per quarter, growing quarter over quarter, year over year, a tiny float, featured in major news publications like The Wall Street Journal and an amazing star studded Hollywood customer base.
Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) HIGHLIGHTS:
– Revenues of almost $1 million per quarter growing at double digit rates.
– Assets of over $1.3 million.
– Over 300 franchising offers from as far away as Australia, Germany, England, Dubai, Russia, Singapore and many others. Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) are about to launch their massive franchising program. As company founder Joey Parsi recently stated “We’re in a very enviable position in the restaurant world.”
– IN DEMAND: The U.S.’s top three mall operators (Westfield Group, Simon Properties, and General Growth Properties) so badly want Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) as tenants in their malls across the country they are offering to pay the majority of Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) per restaurant construction cost; this incentive ensures a higher ROI and quicker payback period. They know based upon the success of the current operations that Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) will bring huge foot traffic to their malls benefiting everyone.
– Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) is completely undervalued, respected analyst company Redchip applied a 10.5x EV/EBITDA multiple to the 4Q16E run rate EBITDA projection of $764,735 ($3.06 million over a full-year). Dividing this by the 4Q16E shares outstanding projection of 46.5 million gives a target price of $0.70. This is based upon current numbers, with the coming continued expansion across the nation and globally this share price is going to rocket into the dollars (trading now in the sub-penny range you can see how ridiculously undervalued this stock is, now is the time to buy!)
-Brand recognition: Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) has been featured in numerous popular media outlets, attesting to the company’s growing brand recognition. This press coverage includes New York Post, People, Forbes Magazine, Wall Street Journal, LA Times, UK Daily Mail, London Times, Australia Heral Sun Bloomberg Business Week, examiner.com, Entrepreneur, The Herald Sun, OK!, US Weekly and more.
-The vision for Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) far surpasses just a restaurant rollout. Management has also set its sights on branded merchandising. The Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) brand will include merchandise such as food products, high-quality children’s apparel, drink ware, coloring books, and children’s vitamin water. Management plans to sell the merchandise in-store as well as at top-tier retail outlets such as Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and Whole Foods.
An example of this could be Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) kids clothing line, which is slated to include branded kids shirts, hats, pants, bibs, and other apparel.
Many of the Company’s celebrity clientele are frequently photographed, and any pictures of their children wearing Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) apparel could provide powerful and free marketing for Giggles N’ Hugs. Typically, top celebrities get paid at least tens of thousands of dollars to wear a particular brand’s clothing.
-Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) is structured to benefit from multiple revenue drivers;
Admission fee for play area access
Food and beverages
Birthday parties and private rentals
Child drop-off service
Beer and wine
Branded in-store and retail outlet merchandising via licensing and merchandising model
U.S. and international franchising
– star-studded list of customers and their children including Sandra Bullock, Heidi Klum, Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, Denis Quaid, Mark Whalberg, Adam Sandler and Dustin Hoffman.
– Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) was rated among the best family and kid-friendly restaurants by CitySearch, GoCityKids, and Nickelodeon, Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) has been voted the No. 1 family restaurant, No. 1 birthday party place, and the No. 1 indoor play space in all of Los Angeles.
– Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) has an O/S count of 61.6 million and a tiny float of 31 million or less shares verified with TA on 12/23/16.http://investorshub.
– Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) has a very powerful management team, just look at these amazing people and what they bring to Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL):
Joey Parsi, Founder & Director
Joey Parsi had a long and successful career as an investment manager and entrepreneur. He had a 20+ year career working on Wall Street for Lehman Brothers, Sutro and Company, and Prudential Securities. Parsi previously served as an investment advisor for Lehman Brothers; senior vice president at Sutro and Company, where he managed and oversaw millions of dollars for individual and institutional investors specializing in IPOs and technology equities; and worked at Prudential Securities where he oversaw client assets in a number of investments.
In 1998, Parsi opened Barron Chase and was able to expand the company to more than 30 employees. In total, Parsi and his team raised more than $30 million in funding for nine separate companies, many of which are now publicly traded on the NASDAQ markets. After liquidating the business in 2001 he joined TD Waterhouse, where he personally managed more than $350 million in assets for clients, and oversaw more than $1 billion in assets in his region. Parsi then went on to found Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL).
Giggles N’ Hugs President John Kaufman was the COO at California Pizza Kitchen when the founders had just two locations. Joined by Giggles N’ Hugs’ CFO Phillip Gay, who at the time was CFO of California Kitchen, Kaufman grew the company from two to more than 100 locations – at which time it was bought by Pepsi Co.
Kaufman was recruited as president of Koo Koo Roo Chicken, one of the fastest growing fast-casual concepts on the west coast, while Gay joined Wolfgang Puck Restaurants group as CFO, eventually becoming the CEO.
Michelle Steinberg has an impressive history of successfully assisting numerous A-list celebrities and major corporate brands with product launches and various other ventures. Her experience includes launching several renowned restaurant brands, including TAO restaurants, the Palazzo Hotel, House of Blues and Planet Hollywood and All Star Cafe.
MIchelle Steinberg has also handled product launches for many celebrity brands, including, Elton John, Nicole Richie, Jennifer Hudson as well as many others and currently works with corporate clients across the hospitality, lifestyle, fashion and beauty spaces, including iconic brands such as Volkswagen, TAO Group, The Los Angeles Lakers, Forevermark, a De Beers Company, Crocs, Kohl’s, Bruno Magli and Ben Sherman among others. Leveraging her astute capabilities and significant industry relationships, Steinberg will likewise introduce the Giggles N’ Hugs brand to a targeted audience of investors, media professionals, manufacturers, retailers, advertisers, designers, distributers and consumers.
In addition to strengthening Giggles N’ Hugs’ overall brand strategy, Steinberg will assist with the market launch of new restaurant locations, services and products at a grassroots level in several major markets nationwide, including New York, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles.
About Giggles N’Hugs (GIGL)
Los Angeles-based Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) is a first-of-its-kind, award-winning family restaurant and play space that combines organic gourmet food made with fresh and local ingredients, with the play elements for children in a 2500-square-foot play space in the middle of the restaurant. The concept is similar to Chuck E. Cheese, but offers a unique healthier, high-end version for health conscious parents and families. Parents eat and relax while the kids have an incredible time playing in the custom-made play area with giant climbers, dragons, castles, pirate ships slides and swings and a multitude of other toys.
Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) also features nightly entertainment such as magic shows, concerts, puppet shows and face painting, and hugely popular party packages for families.
Top restaurant trends align with Giggles N’ Hugs (GIGL) business plan. According to the National Restaurant Association, the top four restaurant trends are: 1. Locally-sourced meats and seafood 2. Locally-grown produce 3. Environmental sustainability 4. Healthy kids’ meals.
According to NPD CREST research, kids are eating more healthful food options than ever before, while other studies show that children aged five years or younger are most likely to influence restaurant visits.
Source: Uptick Newswire