Subscribe and Win Contest
SUBSCRIBE & WIN A $100 AMAZON GIFT CARD
And a Free Copy of our eBook “Winning Ways of Penny Stocks”
UPTICK Newswire, America’s Top Penny Stock News Source, is offering subscribers a chance to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card just by subscribing to our Newsletter. Our Newsletter will contain the latest from UPTICK Newswire’s top Newsroom and Investor Relations companies delivering their News directly to your Inbox. To Enter our Subscribe & Win contest, simply enter your contact details below in the form provided, confirm your email address (be sure to check your spam/bulk folders) and stay subscribed until the drawing at the end of the contest. A winner will be chosen and notified via Email at the end of the each month in order to claim their gift card.
By Subscribing, you will receive a daily email with the latest from our top newsroom companies and latest episodes from the Uptick Network: Stock Day Radio Show where you can listen to interviews from CEO’s of companies trading on the OTC, NASDAQ and TSXV.
*Rules and Regulations
The subscribed email will be placed in the drawing each month till that email wins. Winners will be taken out of the drawing once picked. If the email is unsubscribed prior to the contest end the email address of the subscriber shall be removed from the Subscribe & Win contest.
*Winner announced on January 1st, 2017 **Minimum of 300 entries for drawing to be initiated
Official Contest Rules:
Uptick Newswire, LLC, and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively, the “Company”), will conduct its contests substantially as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from the The Company within thirty (30) days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry per person. Only one (1) prize per household for the Contest. Only one (1) prize per household from the Company within any thirty (30) day period for prizes under $100. Only one (1) prize per household from the Company within any one hundred eighty (180) day period for prizes over $100. Employees of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
4. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize.
5. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules.
6. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the the website. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the Uptick Newswire website. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.