El Paso, TX – (UPTICK Newswire – September 21, 2015) – Premier Biomedical, Inc. (OTCQB: “BIEI“) a research-based company discovering and developing medical treatments for a wide range of diseases in humans, including cancer offers the following information to aid investors and interested parties.
Premier Biomedical Inc. Fact Sheet.
- Premier Biomedical (PBI) is a publicly traded research-based company that intends to discover and develop medical treatments targeting the treatment of heretofore incurable and/or hard-to-cure diseases.
- The Company’s proprietary Sequential Dialysis Technique is a methodology that physically removes the pathophysiologic basis of the disease, eliminating it without dangerous side effects.
- Superior to current treatments which eliminate the presence of most illnesses but often with catastrophic or even fatal side effects.
- Subtractive therapy (removal of harmful molecules) reduces risks associated with conventional “Additive” therapy (adding chemicals to the body).
- Targets Cancer, Leukemia, Cockayne Syndrome, Neurofibromatosis, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, and Atherosclerosis – collectively over $700 billion market opportunity.
- Developed a proprietary patented drug candidate, Feldetrex™ as a potential treatment for Fibromyalgia, neuropathic pain, and chemical addiction.
- Expected to deliver significant relief to patients, while presenting fewer side effects than other alternate medications.
- The annual market size of all proposed market segments for Feldetrex™ is over $20 billion.
- The company strategy is to use the sales of Feldetrex™ to provide short term revenue and to fund technology.
- Penn Biomedical Group (PBG) study analyzed potential market for Feldetrex versus entrenched competition, Lyrica and Cymbalta, whose sales exceed $10B currently.
- The Company has established two outstanding research partnerships with the University of Texas, El Paso (UTEP) and the Department of Defense
- Leverage the substantial infrastructure and resourced capacity of these organizations to perform experimentation and to engage in product development in an inexpensive and efficient manner.
- UTEP contractually owns 10% of PBI profits associated with their direct participation programs. The DoD contractually can receive medications at PBI cost.
- Superior results in animal testing of proprietary immunotherapy cancer antibody treatments targeting cancer antigens CTLA-4, PD-1, and BTLA protein activities.
- A second PBG study examined anti-cancer drug potential sales, indicating a potential revenue of $1.9 B.
- In order to establish short term revenue to finance on-going research, the Company has initiated efforts to establish Joint Ventures with established pharmaceutical firms in South America & Asia to develop, manufacture and distribute Premier Biomedical’s treatments and drugs. Press releases announcing these joint ventures will be issued shortly.
- An outside healthcare market advisor in Brazil forecasted potential sales of PBI products in South America of $400M per year by 2020.
- In conjunction with UTEP, the company is in the process of contracting a post-doctoral candidate to prepare and submit grant requests in support of our combined research and development.
- Strong management team and advisors with extensive experience and contacts in the medical/pharmaceutical fields as well as a demonstrated track record of launching new business ventures in a competitive environment.
About Premier Biomedical, Inc.
Premier Biomedical, Inc. is a research-based company that intends to discover and develop medical treatments for a wide range of diseases in humans, initially targeting the treatment of cancer. The Company’s common stock trades on the Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board under the ticker symbol “BIEI.” http://www.premierbiomedicalinc.com/
Safe Harbor Notice
Statements made in this news release constitute forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Premier Biomedical makes no guarantee of future performance and actual results could differ materially. Premier Biomedical, Inc. undertakes no obligation to revise or update these.
W. Hartman, 724-633-7033